How To Use PayPal with MPesa
Have you you been wondering how to use PayPal? A number of people think of PayPal as an elitist payment system that they cannot use; that it is available only to those people that do international business. In fact, there are a number of people who do not imagine that PayPal is a payment system, just like VISA, MPesa, MasterCard, American Express or Union Pay. These are the cards you carry around with you wand often use them to do online shopping.
But did you know that you are much safer using PayPal, which offers another layer of protection, especially in online transactions, whether shopping at the local online supermarket or buying stuff from Amazon or AliBaba, The major advantage of using PayPal is that that the payment platform makes and collects payments on your behalf without revealing your personal details, which protects you from websites that might want to store your personal details for future abuse. This makes it a safe, reliable and secure payment platform.
Here’s how you to can join the safety club to do business and control how your money is spent:
1. On your phone or computer, open a PayPal account using your email.
2. On your smart phone, download MPesa app from Google Play. Install and activate.
3. Log into you MPesa app and scroll to and select ‘TRANSACT”
4. Select ‘GLOBAL’
5. If MPesa account is not yet linked to PayPal select, “LINK PAYPAL ACCOUNT” and follow the simpoe steps to link your account.
6. Go to PAYPAL TOPUP
7. Enter the amount and complete process with PIN.
8. Go to website and pay using PayPal.
Simple, safe and secure.
Earn Bitcoin or fiat cash by following this link to buy or sell crypto: